Epson EBPU2216B Laser Projector
Experience the power and flexibility of the Epson EB-PU2216B 16000-lumen large venue laser projector. Featuring a sleek black cabinet this premium laser projector is optimized for live events with 3G-SDI input and output to accommodate daisy-chaining and long cable runs plus a mechanical shutter to protect the projector during laser light shows.
- Up to 16,000 lumens - deliver captivating images in virtually any venue
- WUXGA with 4K Enhancement - accepts 4K content and delivers up to 4.6 million pixels on-screen for an incredibly crisp and vibrant image
- 2,500,000:1 contrast ratio - for life-like images and remarkable detail in dark scenes
- High dynamic range - faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance
- Gamma correction - automatically adjusts the image frame-by-frame based on the scene for optimum contrast
- Engineered for reliability - hermetically sealed optical engine offers high dust resistance while a filterless cabinet and liquid cooling system support easy, low maintenance operation
Premium large venue laser projector with 4K enhancement.
Experience the power and flexibility of the EB-PU2216B 16000-lumen large venue laser projector. Featuring a sleek black cabinet this premium laser projector is optimized for live events with 3G-SDI input and output to accommodate daisy-chaining and long cable runs plus a mechanical shutter to protect the projector during laser light shows.
The EB-PU2216B produces ultra bright 16000-lumen images from a standard power source and uses a 20000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source. It also features a hermetically sealed optical engine for high dust resistance and a filterless cabinet for low-maintenance operation.
The projector pairs with 9 optional powered lenses sold separately to simplify installation and includes a host of premium features for fast setup such as built-in NFC functionality and the optional attachable PixAlign camera to streamline multi-projector setups.
NOTE Camera lens frame and mount accessories sold separately.
- Up to 16,000 lumens – deliver captivating images in virtually any venue
- Up to 3x brighter colours and reliable performance1 – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- WUXGA with 4K Enhancement – accepts 4K content and delivers up to 4.6 million pixels on-screen for an incredibly crisp and vibrant image
- Long-lasting laser light source – 20,000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source
- Simplified installation – 9 optional powered lenses (sold separately), including an ultra short-throw .35 throw lens with unique zero offset design, provide enhanced flexibility and convenience during installation
- 2,500,000:1 contrast ratio – for life-like images and remarkable detail in dark scenes
- High dynamic range – faithfully reproduce HDR content for an exceptional visual performance
- Gamma correction – automatically adjusts the image frame-by-frame based on the scene for optimum contrast
- Engineered for reliability – hermetically sealed optical engine offers high dust resistance while a filterless cabinet and liquid cooling system support easy, low maintenance operation
- Ideal for live event applications – 3G-SDI input and output easily accommodate daisy-chaining and long cable runs, and a mechanical shutter helps protect the projector during laser light shows
- NFC feature & Epson Configuration Tool App2 – collect essential projector information by simply tapping a mobile phone on the top of the projector
- Art-Net support – synchronise image brightness with stage and theatre lighting effects
- Epson Projector Professional Tool – efficiently setup multiple projectors straight out of the box with new large venue application software
- Colour uniformity – keep images consistent and maintenance to a minimum with automatic colour correction (automatic calibration is supported only with ELPEC01)
- Edge blending – combine multiple individual images to create one seamless giant image
- Wireless LAN enterprise security – connect projectors in a secure wireless network environment
- HDBaseT – transmit Full HD video and audio, ethernet and serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m
- 360° installation – install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in-between
- Content playback – create engaging digital experiences with Epson content management software and playback content saved on USB drives
- Optional external camera – the ELPEC01 camera provides access to powerful features, including projector stacking assist function, tiling assist for edgeblends, colour calibration4 and screen matching
- 5 years projector warranty – a class leading 20,000 hours or 5 year warranty
Delivery to domestic/home addresses are completed on weekdays only. Orders are typically delivered within 7 business days from despatch. Deliveries to regional or remote areas may take longer. All delivery time frames are indicative and may be longer if impacted by events, weather or any other circumstances beyond Integrate AV's control.
Accepting Delivery of your Order
All online orders will be delivered to the nominated address at the time of placing your order. All Integrate AV orders will require a signature upon receipt. Discretion may be used by the carrier personnel to leave your delivery in a safe place or with an alternate person at that address.
Split Order or Partial Delivery
In some cases your order may need to be sourced from multiple warehouses. This means that larger orders with multiple items may arrive in multiple deliveries and potentially by multiple carrier companies. If it is important that your order arrives at the same time, please contact IAV prior to placing your online order.
Click & Collect
Click & Collect is currently not available. If you have a specific delivery requirement, please contact us directly prior to placing your order as we may be able to assist with an alternative delivery option.
Bulky and Heavy Deliveries
Some products are heavy and bulky. While we do our best to offer you the correct delivery rates, some bulky and heavy items may incur an additional freight / handling fee to be charged depending on the final delivery address. We will contact you prior to shipping your order for costs (if any) and freighting options.